skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
MICROSOFT
Monday, June 8, 2009
How do I keep the information that is currently in my digital locker?
Please back up any software, product keys and other data before digital locker is closed down at the end of August, 2009. For detailed directions see FAQ #3.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe to updates
Custom Search
free counter
Background Checks
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(20)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
▼
June
(14)
No title
FAQ
Where do I go for Help and Support?
What happens to digital locker?
How do I request a refund?
What is Microsoft Store?
How do I get help or support for recent purchases ...
What is changing on Windows Marketplace? Windows M...
What happens to my personal information once my di...
How do I keep the information that is currently in...
Corporate structure
StockWhen the company debuted its IPO in March 13,...
Diversity
Logos and slogans
►
February
(3)
►
2008
(23)
►
December
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment